FIRST TIME VISITORS
All new dogs MUST be checked in by clubhouse staff before entering the park and must present current proof of the following:
- Bordetella vaccination
- Rabies vaccination
- Negative fecal exams (within the last 6 months)
- Distemper vaccination
FULL PARK RULES
- Keep an eye on your dog at all times, and keep your dog’s leash with you.
- If aggressive behavior is observed, take immediate action: either move your dog to another part of the park, or leave the park. Rough play, however, is allowed as long as it’s consensual.
- Unless you are moving your dog from one part of the park to another, the dog should be off-leash.
- For the safety of your dog and other dog members, please remove metal choke collars and pinch collars while playing within the park.
- Children must be at least ten years of age to use the park. Children 10 and over must be closely supervised and should not run, chase dogs or pet other member’s dogs unless permission is granted by the owner.
- Be Polite: SCOOP THE POOP! Bag stations and trash cans are available throughout the park.
- Dogs should wear current license tags and be up-to-date on all required vaccinations (copy to be kept on file). We strongly recommend dogs to be on flea and heartworm preventatives.
- All dogs are required to be updated on Bordetella vaccinations once (1) per year and be given a fecal exam once every six months. This is in addition to Rabies and Distemper vaccinations. Membership service may be interrupted if we do not receive updated vaccination information when it is due. Member will be billed as scheduled regardless of account status. Pay-as-you-go members must furnish Shaggy Pines with a written 30 day notice of cancellation
- Male dogs over seven months of age must be neutered to enter the park.
- Digging is not allowed except in the designated area, ‘Doggie Mountain’.
- Curb barking! If your dog is barking excessively you will be asked to leave the park.
- No more than three dogs per person.
- No dogs in heat are allowed in the park.
- No sick dogs are allowed in the park.
- Please respect our neighbors’ privacy.
- All new dogs MUST be checked in by clubhouse staff before entering the park. Under no circumstances should members allow access to the park through the member gate to anyone at any time. Doing so could result in a termination of membership without refund.
- HAVE FUN!