This unique, 20-acre private park is located in the heart of Cascade Township serving the Metro Grand Rapids area. You’ll find plenty of towering pines, rolling hills, and wide-open green spaces just 3 miles from 28th Street! Shaggy Pines Dog Park has been designed as your dogs very own ‘heaven-on-earth’.
- 15 acres of completely fenced in grounds
- One-mile jogging/hiking trail
- Trails are lighted and plowed for evening and winter use
- Two large ‘dry’ dog areas when you don’t feel like dealing with ‘muddy paws’
- Plenty of benches and tables for relaxing
- ‘Doggy Mountain’ a large dedicated sand pile for climbing and digging
- Large human-made dog swimming pond
- ‘Sunset Deck’ overlooking the pond complete with music and lounge chairs
- Strategically located water stations
- Dedicated, enclosed small dog area specifically for dogs under 30 pounds
- Special events area for agility training, obedience classes and community events; birthday parties!
- Self-serve dog wash tubs and drying areas
- Doggy store
- Coffee bar and lounge area